University of California, Irvine
- Pol Sci 21A: Introduction to American Government (Fall 2017, Fall 2018)
- Pol Sci 120: Public Opinion (Spring 2020)
- Pol Sci 121A: American Presidency (Fall 2017)
- Pol Sci 125A: The United States Congress (Winter 2018, Fall 2018)
- Pol Sci 129: Political Communication (Spring 2020)
San Diego State University
- Pol S 102: Introduction to American and California Government and Politics (Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Fall 2019)
- Pol S 201: Elementary Statistics for Political Science (Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
- Pol S 425: Psychology of Politics (Spring 2017, Spring 2019)
- Pol S 426: Political Communication (Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
- Pol S 428: Campaigns and Elections (Fall 2016, Fall 2018)
- Pol S 436: The American Presidency (Fall 2016)
- Pol S 496X: Believe the Hype? Polling Basics in Politics and Journalism (Spring 2017)
- Pol S 516: Statistics for Political Science (Spring 2020)
- Pol S 533: Democracy in America (Fall 2019)
- Honors 313: Divided America? Causes and Consequences of Political Polarization (Fall 2019)
- Honors 495: Integrative Capstone (Spring 2020)
University of California, Berkeley
- PS1: Introduction to American Politics (Summer 2015 with Travis Johnston, Spring 2012 with Rob Van Houweling).
- PS3: Introduction to Empirical Analysis and Quantitative Methods (Spring 2013) with Sean Gailmard.
- PS161: Public Opinion and Voting Behavior (Fall 2014) with Jack Citrin.
Recipient of UC Berkeley 2014-2015 Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award.
- PS164A: Political Psychology and Involvement (Spring 2011) with Jack Citrin.
- PS231A: Quantitative Analysis in Political Research (Fall 2013) with Sean Gailmard.
- Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program (Spring 2013 to Fall 2015) with Gabriel Lenz & Travis Johnston.